- What is your passion?
- Tell us about Chantale – the story behind A Friend in the Storm.
- Describe A Friend in the Storm.
- What are the five stages of grief?
- Someone tells you they have an incurable illness or just lost their job. What do you say to them?
Personal & Writing
- How did you come to be a writer and when did you start writing poetry?
- What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
- How does your relationship with God play into your writing?
- What is your passion and why?
- What makes you angry?
- You’re a mother of two boys. Do either of them share your talent?
- Most people don’t understand the stress, work, and joy of writing. Do you ever feel like giving up?
- Who are your mentors and supporters?
- Did anything happen in your life that makes you more inclined to the topic of pain?
- What do you enjoy most about writing poetry?
A Friend in the Storm
- What prompted you to write A Friend in the Storm?
- How would you describe your book?
- What’s the big premise behind A Friend in the Storm?
- How do you describe your style of poetry?
- Why did you choose A Friend in the Storm as your title?
- A Friend in the Storm is filled with unique imagery. Would you share some with us?
- How is it different than other gift books with quotes, Scriptures and poetry?
- How did you select the quotes used throughout A Friend in the Storm?
- How does A Friend in the Storm change people’ lives?
- Your book has some “angry” poems. How are these comforting?
- What are the five stages of grief and how does A Friend in the Storm touch on these?
- Who did you write this for?
- Why does A Friend in the Storm end with a focus on heaven?
- Someone tells you they have been diagnosed with an incurable illness. What do you say to them?
- What are the main things you hope to accomplish through your book?
- Where can readers buy A Friend in the Storm?