You yearn to get published, but the journey looks perilous and complicated. Don’t give up! Two literary agents break it all down, dishing up pointers for you. In an easy, step-by-step format, learn how to take your concept from the seed of an idea to a published book.
• What’s right for you–DIY or traditional publishing?
• Should you get an agent or go it alone?
• How does an agent or an editor know if an idea is dead on arrival?
• Which elements make a proposal stand out?
• What does silence mean from an agent?
• What takes an author’s book marketing efforts from wasted to meaningful?
Avoid the pitfalls on the path to publication. Learn the dos and don’ts, the ins and outs, from two insiders willing to tell it like it is.