See Yourself Loved in God's Word
What happens when you blend the gifts of a Spirit-filled, world-renown artist with a passionate prophetic poet into the pages of the all-new Passion Translation? You experience an unparalleled marriage of art and truth in a Bible that helps readers take a more personal look at themselves in the grip of God’s grace.
Discover the Bible’s narratives in a new light when you see yourself as part of God’s story through artistic devotional reflections by award-winning poet, Cheryl Ricker, alongside unforgettable world-class paintings by Ron DiCianni. The Masterpiece Bible transcends time, uniting ancient and contemporary worlds through the riveting lens of glory and grace.
While some Bibles present a mishmash of decorative pictures using various artists with differing styles, The Masterpiece Bible gives your eyes a unified feast on some of the finest art pieces in the world – all by the same modern-day artist. When paired with provocative questions, rich prophetic insights, and powerful prayers, you are seamlessly drawn into a fresh love encounter.
As you see yourself in the Bible and discover passages that relate to your own contemporary experiences, you are led, inspired, and impacted by a full sensory experience that brightens your perspective to see your relationship with God in a whole brand new light.
If you are hungry for God, The Passion Translation will help you encounter his heart and know him more intimately. Fall in love with God all over again.
- Over 1000 new and revised in-depth footnotes with insightful study notes, commentary, word studies, cross references, and alternate translations
- Updated text
- 16 pages of full-color maps locating and identifying: Jesus’ birth, early years, ministry, and last days; major New Testament stories and their political backgrounds; epic journeys and missions of the apostles Paul, Philip, and Peter; the early church and seven churches of Revelation; the territory of the Roman Empire; and the Holy Land today and in the time of Jesus
- Extensive introductions
- Contemporary 9-point font in traditional two-column format
- Premium Bible paper stitched together with layflat Smyth-sewn binding
- Exquisite faux leather with special heat debossing and foil stamping
- Ribbon marker