The Secret to Crafting an Unforgettable Novel
Learn the secret of how to write the heart of your story! This writing skills book, full of fiction writing technique, is like no other.
Don’t just write a good novel. Write a great one—by mining the heart of your story!
Some novelists write with the goal of becoming a best seller, hoping for wealth and fame. Some just want to write novels that earn them a steady income so they can feed their families and pay their bills. Some write to express their creativity and don’t care if anyone ever reads their books.
Then there are the other writers. They want to write an unforgettable novel—the kind of book that gets called a classic, that endures the ravages of time, that stays long in readers’ hearts and changes their lives.
These writers want to know the secret of how to reach the heart of their readers.
If you are one of those writers, Writing the Heart of Your Story is the book you’ve been waiting for.
Inside, you’ll learn:
- what the most important key elements are that must be in the very first scene of your novel—and some in the first paragraph.
- how to tap into the heart of your story, characters, setting, plot, and themes by employing specific writing exercises.
- ways to brainstorm ideas for plot, themes, motifs, setting, and rich characters through asking a series of questions that will take you deeper below the surface of your story.
- what the most important question is that must be asked in the opening scene in order to write an unforgettable novel.
- what three things each character must be asked for them to become truly believable and compelling.
- the secrets to structuring powerful scenes by focusing on the “high moment.”