A Friend in the Storm
“The perfect gift when you don’t know what to say.
Quotes, Scripture and a gut-real conversation awakens hurting hearts to the incomparable comfort of Christ’s compassion.”
– Dr. Kevin Leman,
Author of Have a New Kid by Friday and Sheet Music.
“What a joy to have such a profound companion
during the inevitable dark periods of life.” – Gary Thomas
What’s your storm?
Job loss, depression, illness, divorce, or the death of a loved one?
A Friend in the Storm tackles life’s ultimate question:
“God, if you’re so loving, why did you let this happen?”
In this compelling conversation between God and a hurting person you will:
- Learn to trust Him and find inner healing,
- Be softened by Christ’s intriguing explanations of life,
- Desire heaven, and be assured that it’s your eternal home, &
- Experience a non-threatening gift you can easily share with others.
One reader recently said: “A Friend in the Storm helped me know that others felt the same way, and that there was a future on the other side of my pain and grief.”
Buy an autographed copy for you and your friends
“Cheryl possesses an incredible gift of tapping into the divine and wrapping the reader in a blanket of comfort. Like other good authors, she paints with her words. Rather than painting pictures, she paints emotions, realigning the reader’s soul with His.” – N.S.
How does A Friend in the Storm make a difference?
Soothing words from Christ’s point of view dispel disillusionment and give you reasons to trust God’s sovereignty, mystery, and perfect timing.
The poetry captures your deepest, most honest feelings while the imagery makes truth memorable.
The songs flow together with Scriptures and quotes from respected Christian leaders.
You feel surrounded by a cloud of witnesses on a healing journey that crescendos with the splendor of heaven.
“I don’t read much, but after my husband committed suicide, I couldn’t let go of A Friend in the Storm. It helped me see things from a new perspective. Jesus’ words made me feel loved, understood, and a whole lot less alone.” – L.W.
Feel free to read more…
Download & read “A Friend in the Storm (Sample)” & share it with family & friends.
View samples of Zondervan’s artistic layout in “A Friend in the Storm (Layout Sample)“
Order A Friend in the Storm
The regular bookstore price of A Friend in the Storm is $12.99 plus tax, but for a limited time, autographed copies are on SALE here!
|$10.99 for 1 Book|
|$17.98 for 2 Books ($8.99 each)|
|$39.95 for 5 Books ($7.99 each)|
You may also ask for A Friend in the Storm at your local Christian bookstore
or order from any of the fine merchants below.
“God’s warm hand of friendship reaches into the heart of every weary soul who picks up A Friend in the Storm.” – Cheri Keaggy, Dove-Award-winning Singer/Songwriter and Speaker
A Friend in the Storm Reviews
- May 14, 2010 ~ Laura Wrede ~ Women’s Ministry Examiner
- Aug 17, 2010 ~ Kathi “Easy Writer” Macias ~ Communicating the Vision
- Aug. 20, 2010 ~ Karen O’Connor ~ Wordy Karen
- Aug. 24, 2010 ~ Sarah Sundin ~ Under His Wings (Part 1)
- Aug. 24, 2010 ~ Sharon Knudson ~ Starting from Scratch when You’re Single Again
- Aug. 30, 2010 ~ Grace Fox ~ Leading Women in Fearless Faith
- Sept. 1, 2010 ~ Sarah Sundin ~ Under His Wings (Part 2)
- Sept. 4, 2010 ~ Cheryl Malandrinos ~ The Book Connection
- Sept. 6, 2010 ~ Virginia Smith ~ Stories with Humor and Heart
- Sept. 7, 2010 ~ Marcy ~ Ben and Me
- Sept. 7, 2010 ~ Kat ~ Reviews from the Heart
- Sept. 8, 2010 ~ Sarah Sundin ~ Under His Wings (Part 3)
- Sept. 17, 2010 ~ Suzanne Woods Fisher ~ Author Spotlight
- Sept. 20, 2010 ~ Linda ~ Mocha with Linda
- Sept. 21, 2010 ~ Susie QT Pies ~ Scraps of Life
- Sept. 21, 2010 ~ Tina ~ Tina’s Book Reviews
- Sept. 21, 2010 ~ Nicole ~ Gidget Loves Language
- Sept. 22, 2010 ~ Quilly ~ Quintessentially Quilly
- Sept. 22, 2010 ~ Freda ~ Freda’s Voice
- Sept. 23, 2010 ~ Heather ~ Faith, Family & Fun
- Sept. 23, 2010 ~ Theresa ~ Faith & Family Reviews
- Sept. 24, 2010 ~ Ann ~ The Middle of Where
- Sept. 24, 2010 ~ Laura ~ Lighthouse Academy
- Sept. 24, 2010 ~ Kaylea Hutson ~ My Scrappy Life
- Sept. 24, 2010 ~ Lisa Jordan ~ Musings
- Sept. 25, 2010 ~ Kim ~ Window to My World
- Sept. 25, 2010 ~ Dina ~ Four Lettre Words
- Sept. 25, 2010 ~ Erin ~ Connected 2 Christ
- Sept. 29, 2010 ~ Andrea ~ Ponderings by Andrea
- Sept. 30, 2010 ~ Tammy ~ Bluerose’s Heart
- Sept. 30, 2010 ~ Janie ~ Colloquium
- Sept. 30, 2010 ~ Virginia Smith ~ Stories with Humor & Heart
- Oct. 1, 2010 ~ Tricia Goyer ~ Real Life, Inspired
- Oct. 1, 2010 ~ Michelle ~ A-Tisket, A-Tasket
- Oct. 1, 2010 ~ Jeanette Hanscome ~ Declaring His Marvelous Work
- Oct. 2, 2010 ~ Nancy ~ Amusing Reviews
- Oct. 2, 1010 ~ Heather ~ Mommy of 1 and Counting